(59) "Obligor" means a person that, with respect to an obligation secured by a security interest in or an agricultural lien on the collateral, (i) owes payment or other performance of roulette roulement inox the obligation, (ii) has provided property other than the collateral to secure payment.
(68) "Public organic record" means a record that is available to the public for inspection and is: (A) a record consisting of the record initially filed with or issued by a State or the United States to form or organize an organization and any record.
(8) "Bank" means an organization that is engaged in the business of banking.
The term does not include investment property or accounts evidenced by an instrument."Certificated security" Section 8-102.(25) "Consumer obligor" means an obligor who is an individual and who incurred the obligation as part of a transaction entered into primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.(20) "Consignment" means a transaction, regardless of its form, in which a person delivers goods to a merchant for the purpose of sale and: (A) the merchant: (i) deals in goods of that kind under a name other than the name of the person making.(40) "Fixture filing" means the filing of a financing statement covering goods that are or are to become fixtures and satisfying Section 9-502(a) foto van roulette and (b).(69) "Pursuant to commitment with respect to an advance made or other value given by a secured party, means pursuant to the secured party's obligation, whether or not a subsequent event of default or other event not within the secured party's control has relieved.(27) "Continuation statement" means an amendment of a financing statement which: (A) identifies, by its file number, the initial financing statement to which it relates; and (B) indicates that it is a continuation statement for, or that it is filed to continue the effectiveness.(33) "Equipment" means goods other than inventory, farm products, or consumer goods.The term includes consumer-goods transactions."Lease agreement" Section 2A-103.Invest in a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-year Laddered STC.(78) "Supporting obligation" means a letter-of-credit right or secondary obligation that supports the payment or performance of an account, chattel paper, a document, a general intangible, an instrument, or investment property.
(56) "New debtor" means a person that becomes bound as debtor under Section 9-203(d) by a security agreement previously entered into by another person.
Laddered STCs provide a more stable flow of interest income while taking advantage of the higher rates traditionally offered on longer-term STCs.
APY 1 / APY 1 / State Employees' Credit Union, if you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (888) for assistance.
(44) "Goods" means all things that are movable when a security interest attaches.The term does not include (i) charters or other contracts involving the use or hire of a vessel or (ii) records that evidence a right to payment arising out reglement bingo of the use of a credit or charge card or information contained on or for use.State Employees' Credit Union offers members the opportunity to earn interest on their savings at a higher rate with share term certificates."Lessee in ordinary course of business" Section 2A-103."Clearing corporation" Section 8-102.(46) "Health-care-insurance receivable" means an interest in or claim under a policy of insurance which is a right to payment of a monetary obligation for health-care goods or services provided.(30) "Document" means a document of title or a receipt of the type described in Section 7-201 (2).(43) "Good faith" means honesty in fact and the observance of reasonable commercial standards of fair dealing."Securities account" Section 8-501.(63) "Person related to with respect to an organization, means: (A) a person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with the organization; (B) an officer or director of, or a person performing similar functions with respect to, the organization; (C).